Club Penguin Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snook
Young Penguin
Young Penguin
Snook

Number of posts : 48
Snowballs : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies!   Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Thanks Mook for the title, or partielly XD

I just won't be as active as I was..Teh reason being isschoopland my computer..I barely get on it and I don't have mine and I rarley get to use any other ones..
Back to top Go down
Gold
Smart Penguin
Smart Penguin
Gold

Number of posts : 133
Snowballs : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies!   Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:33 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coko999.wordpress.com
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies!   Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:35 pm

Welcome Back Snook.
Back to top Go down
https://cpisland.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies!   Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies! Empty

Back to top Go down

Snookims sailed away, away from the Island! on a Sailboat made of Cookies!
Page 1 of 1