Club Penguin Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make a perfect club guide!

Go down 
+5
HighJinks
paintboy1
Chargers
Admin
Ketchup Wasabi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketchup Wasabi
Young Penguin
Young Penguin
Ketchup Wasabi

Number of posts : 44
Location : well i would try to be spooky by saying look behind you but thats too lame
Snowballs : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-29

How to make a perfect club guide! Empty
PostSubject: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:00 pm

Well, this thread is to help people make a fabulous club. I hope it will help!

Table of Contents:
- Organization/ Introduction
- Rules
- Ranks
- How to keep it up
- Conclusion

- Organization/ Introduction
When you are starting a club, it is always a good idea to make a table of contents so other people knows where stuff are and it will be way easier for them to see and know about the club.
In a club/team, it is very common to have these contents: Ranks, Rules, Introduction/ Description, Outfit(optional), News section(optional).
It is also a great idea to put graphics related to your club on there. Maybe some flashy or signature.
Also, make the Introduction/ Description attractive, appealing, and exciting! And NEVER make it ever so boring. No one would join a club that is boring.

- Rules
Rules are very important in a club. There are no clubs without rules. Imagine, what a club without rules will be like. I believe the first thing coming right off your head would be a total mess. So, it is important to have rules.
Basicly, if you apply the following rules in your club, it wont be a mess. Be active, Be nice to others, Be helpful.

- Ranks
Well, ranks are used in a lot of groups. They let people know how the club works, who takes charge, and who to ask when you are stuck. Just like forums, they have mods and admins. In a club, they have manager and co-manager! here are some ranks that might suit your club:
- GFX designer
- Manager
- Co-manager
- Active members
If you want to make it even more appealing, try to have creative ranks like GFX Designers can be Artistic Penguins!

- How to keep it up
First of all, before you even make the club, think about it. Is it interesting? Is it gonna appeal a lot of people to join? I mean, no one would want to join a club that swims in the underground pool all day long and that's it!
Another way of thinking about it, will you get stick to the club and be responsible for everything and be active there and will give out updates, parties, and stuff on time?
Making a club is a big responsibility. You cant just go like oops im bored with it bye i will never come back again. Think of the group members, maybe they are having a lot of fun there and you just closed it. If you really have to go, pass the club on to somebody else.
Be nice to anyone who joins. It is not just because it is your club, it is because this is a forum, it is not that if you is your club you take charge of everything. All forum rules still apply in your club.
To have your members active, you have to be active. Always updating and adding new stuff is one way of being active.

- Conclusion
This is will be a short paragraph. But it will help you.
After you have done all the stuff above, remember this. It is the last but not least. Conclusion. It usually ends in Have a great day! or Hope you join! or Join us!. It is important to always do this.

Well, that's all i got for now. See ya!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:08 pm

Great Guide.

Stickied.
Back to top Go down
https://cpisland.forumotion.net
Ketchup Wasabi
Young Penguin
Young Penguin
Ketchup Wasabi

Location : well i would try to be spooky by saying look behind you but thats too lame

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:15 pm

lol my first stickied guide
i am making a parties guide now.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Smart Penguin
Smart Penguin
Chargers

Number of posts : 167
Snowballs : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Awesome guide I'm sure tons of people would follow that.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Young Penguin
Young Penguin
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:47 pm

thanks!
i took the idea from CPP and wrote it myself!
Back to top Go down
paintboy1
New Penguin
New Penguin

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Good idea and a lot of people will definitely follow that idea. I hope you make it work!!
Back to top Go down
HighJinks
Mighty Penguin
Mighty Penguin
HighJinks

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:25 am

This should help a lot of people Smile
Back to top Go down
Catwoman
Contest Winner
Catwoman

Number of posts : 128
Snowballs : 13

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:28 am

Nice guide KW!
Back to top Go down
The Ninja Guy
Smart Penguin
Smart Penguin
The Ninja Guy

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:02 pm

good work
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net
Ketchup Wasabi
Young Penguin
Young Penguin
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:46 pm

thanks!
i didnt know it would help so much lol.
Back to top Go down
FingerGoose
Mighty Penguin
Mighty Penguin
FingerGoose

Number of posts : 54
Snowballs : 3

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:52 pm

Nice job! I love how you copied this! Great work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fingergoose
Ketchup Wasabi
Young Penguin
Young Penguin
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 5:15 pm

WAT?!
i didnt copy it... i wrote it myself like the ones in CPP but i didnt copy the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Smart Penguin
Smart Penguin
Thomas Pc

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:42 pm

nice guide kw! she didnt copy it, you cant really be "origional" when you're making the same exact point you know...
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Young Penguin
Young Penguin
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:04 pm

actually, the thing is that i wrote my guide and went back to CPP to see their guide. to my surprise, a few lines were exactly the same!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a perfect club guide!   How to make a perfect club guide! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make a perfect club guide!
Page 1 of 1