Club Penguin Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New management and updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Administrator
Hellopayton

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-26

New management and updates Empty
PostSubject: New management and updates   New management and updates EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:34 am

Hello there.
I am the new owner of Clubpenguin Island, Hellopayton. Mook turned the forum over to me last night over private message and I am happy to say he will still be administrating. I will be doing a majority of the updates such as pages, features, forums, etc. Since there is some confusion I would like to clear some things up with our users here who post on Clubpenguinplanet. My initial plan was never to just hack Clubpenguinplanet, and your moderator Egaro should has posted that somewhere to save confusion from forum members. I don't just hack websites for the fun of it, that is vandalism which I do not participate in. The kind of hacking I do is mainly on test websites to see what I can do in case of an emergency, meaning if someone hacks my own website (fighting fire with fire).
There are some new updates coming along such as the Community Page which you can now preview. I hope you all like these! Message me with your suggestions.
Back to top Go down

New management and updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Island :: Forum :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: